PDA

View Full Version : night time panic attack or bad dream or hormones

luckylucy37
27-12-12, 04:07
Hi have been woken up by a dream well nightmare feeling totaly not with it spaced out dripping in sweat fast heart rate feeling sick and shakey i have a lot of health issues and im bedfast but im not sure if its just the dream thats caused it or somthing else. body seems to be calming down a little now but still feel pretty rotten this has happened a few times lately and i always remember having a weird dream before it. i remember parts of the dream that was well strange things that just wouldnt happen in real life. its that time of the month again and it always makes me feel spacey just before and during and id say most panic attacks happen around this time. i always feel so ill around this time like faint weak very tired but all improves after a couple of days so all i can put this down to is panic,bad dreams or hormones. i know i suffer badly with anxiety never mentioned it to dr as im on enough medication and dont react well to most medications had several panic attacks but just try deal with them i would be grateful of any ideas that would help ease syptoms that dont include medication also ive been a bit naughty with it been christmas and had 2 bottles of beer none of my meds say i cant drink alcohol just dont realy bother much with been unwell never normaly does this to me though also can anxiety make you tired all the time because i feel so lazy but sometimes just have to sleep during the day. sorry if this is long winded Lucy.:blush: