PDA

View Full Version : Anybody help??

Paulac
27-12-12, 09:00
Hi, I was just wondering if anybody could help me out explaining these feelings I'm having and if they're part of anxiety and depression or something worse happ ing to me mentally!!!!

Woke up this morning and I felt like I physically couldn't get out of bed, thinking about everything I had to do today was overwhelming me even the tinniest things. My worse two symptoms seem to condradict each other, I feel really detached like I'm on the outside looking at myself and wondering how this empty shell is functioning, other one is I feel like I'm totally in my own world n everything round me is wierd, also it's like I can only c in front of me(sorry if that sounds strange)!! Just feel like I need to physically make myself do things or I could sit in the one spot all day.

Sorry for the long post, don't even no if anyone will understand my way of explaining things, lol.

---------- Post added at 09:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 ----------

Sorry also forgot to add, had the cold a while ago and kind of lost some hearing in right ear since it, Duno if that's making me feel wierd too??

Baggs
27-12-12, 10:56
Hi Paulac,
I've been through most of what you are going through and I feel for you. Two things that have helped me are meds (Duloxetine) and setting myself a routine and sticking to it, even when I don't want to. For example, I am now setting my alarm and I get up when it goes off rather than just waking when I wake. I can easily get into bad routines but I can also get into good routines - it's hard but it's doable. I wish you all the best.

Baggs