PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety peaks certain weeks ?

TJSMITH
27-12-12, 11:40
Anyone relate to this on the whole doing a lot better but noticed a pattern of increase in anxiety a certain time of month.
Im fine three weeks of month, on the pill do have a weeks break then week after that boom the feeling of sadness, dread and fear return again and lasts a week or so.

Does anyone else get this? I can't snap out of it I just gave to ride it out but not nice.

clio51
27-12-12, 16:05
Hi
why don't you get your hormones check out with a blood test? Don't know how old you are,but it can happen early no harm in asking

Sparkle1984
27-12-12, 17:15
I notice I'm more anxious and more easily upset in the few days before my period starts. I'm not on any kind of contraceptive pill. I just assume it's PMS.

TJSMITH
27-12-12, 17:27
I'm 38 and had a blood test but as on pill could give false results.
My mum was put on hrt mid thirties it's not normal pmt it's a feeling of fear and dread but week after period not before.
I'm keeping a log of it and will ask for another test as took them two years to
Confirm my mums case.

Thanks for replys x

nicola1980
27-12-12, 17:38
Tracy im the same but im not on the pill, ive just finished my period and feel just as you described and it seems to be the same every month? Im only 32? x x

TJSMITH
27-12-12, 17:52
Hi Nic
Before period I expect this is always a few days after about at least I'm not alone.
How are you hun?