PDA

View Full Version : Granda not well

vicky23
27-12-12, 11:53
hi all,
I'm just feeling a bit crap at the mo :(
We had a really lovely Christmas day then I woke up on boxing day- my Granda had been up al night vomitting and it had blood in so had to take him to the hospital. He got put on a drip and seemed brighter he even managed to eat something but now he's got runs he's staying in another night then endoscopy in the morn. so I'm worried for him but also, selfishly, worrying that it's a bug I might be struck down with so that's irritating. I'm at work tonight which I could do without, I posted on facebook that my Granda wasn't well on boxing day and I haven't had a single comment which is making me feel all self pitying no-body cares type mood and my tummy is achey probably the upset but it's lunch time so I have to eat something.
so all in all just feeling uurrgghh and wanted to vent a bit hope you all don't mind my moaning :blush:

Mark13
27-12-12, 12:47
Sorry to hear your Grandad isn't well, I hope you're bearing up OK. :hugs:

vicky23
27-12-12, 13:21
well now i have cut my finger :( oh dear me!!! what a time:weep:
it bled a bit so panicked but trying to convince myself it's not so bad. my mam is with me and she's not concerned so think it's ok

swgrl09
27-12-12, 15:23
hope he is feeling better and you too :hugs:

vicky23
27-12-12, 16:56
thanks so much for your care guys. it means a lot X

Sparkle1984
27-12-12, 17:42
Sorry to hear your grandad is unwell, I hope he will feel better soon. I can understand it must be annoying if people on Facebook are ignoring your status updates - that's happened to me in the past as well. They may not mean any harm by it though - it could be that people are too busy to go on Facebook at this time of year, or that they don't really know what to say.