PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I have just joined up

Red Bull
27-12-12, 13:04
Hi,

Dont know where to start, I have been suffering now for about a year and a half, I have read a lot on this site which has helped as this is where I diagnosed myself after numerous visits to the docs, hospital and tests (all negative), I have had a course of CBT which did help, but at the moment I am really suffering with feeling ill all of the time and have got to the stage where I am finding it really unbearable. I think I am suffering from something terrible which will not go away, I have read posts about the same thing, but at the moment they are not helping at all.
Any help will be really appreciated.

Many Thanks

Baggs
27-12-12, 13:09
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Red Bull
27-12-12, 13:12
I hope so, thanks for the reply

nomorepanic
27-12-12, 13:14
Hi Red Bull

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

ricardo
27-12-12, 13:23
Red Bull

If you have already looked around the site there is a mine of information that Nicola and her team have put up. You will be welcomed on here by all and I hope you enjoy debating anything that springs to mind. Good luck.

Katie22
27-12-12, 13:24
Welcome...:hugs:

Mark13
27-12-12, 13:25
Hi Red Bull

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Red Bull
27-12-12, 13:42
Hi Everyone,

Great to know im not alone, what I am finding hard to understand is after having a really good year with holidays and events etc, is why I feel like this.
Thanks again for the warm welcome to the site.

Sparkle1984
27-12-12, 16:16
Welcome to the forums. What are the main symptoms you are experiencing?

Red Bull
27-12-12, 16:57
Hi,
Mainly feeling ill all of the time and worrying about if it is serious, some days are better than others, it seems to come over me all of a sudden without warning, this last episode which is still going on started a week gone Saturday with stomach problems and has escalated from there.

Thanks for the reply