PDA

View Full Version : Hello

itsapablo
27-12-12, 15:48
Hi, Im Paul.

Im 24 years old and I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks.

Ive had them for about 6 years but they used to be very far apart, but recently they have been getting worse and worse and at the moment Im having several panic attacks a day.

My mood is up and down all the time sometimes I feel okay other times I feel awful and just think whats the point in even being here.

Ive seen the doctors before but he just gave me a book which didnt help.

I have health anxiety also I always worry about my heart and it feels like I could just die at any moment, I always worry about any little twitch or pain I get.

Im currently seeing a hypnotist, she is very nice and I really think she will be able to help.

I know that the problem is all in my head and I have got to start thinking differently, its just so hard when I feel so bad all the time.

Just joined to speak to people who have also experienced this, and if you have any tips would be greatly appriciated.

Baggs
27-12-12, 15:56
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

nomorepanic
27-12-12, 15:58
Hi itsapablo

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mark13
27-12-12, 18:44
Hi Paul.

Welcome to the forum, you'll find lots of advice and moral support here.

Mark