PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice? worried

LilysMummy
27-12-12, 18:58
Hello, just wanted to see if people have had the same symptoms as me, im really worrying about it, ive been to the drs today and hes upped my tablets to 80mg instead of 40mg (Propanolol) because i was feeling ok all day then by the evening i was anxious again dr said it was wearing off by the evening. well anyway ive been having palputations, & feeling like i cant breath properly. this is really worrying me thinking something is wrong, i had an ecg less than a month ago after going to the hospital with palputations & chest pain. I also woke in the night feeling like i cauldnt breath, has anyone else had this?? its driving me mad! thanks.

cattia
27-12-12, 22:04
I get that a lot when I'm anxious, especially the palpitations, although oddly enough I've had them on and off for so many years now that they've one of the few things I don't worry about! I was on propanalol for as while but I never found it helped my anxiety. For me the SSRIs were much more effective so if things don't settle down, you could consider asking your Dr about different meds.