PDA

View Full Version : great news

tracey
25-09-03, 13:35
i would just like to thank everyone who has given me advice on how to help my partner. he has yet to reply to anyone himself but has read all of your posts. At the moment we are reading through a book on panic attacks together and we are finding it really helpful.The book explains to him how and why the pa's happen and as we have found out knowledge is power.There is also a section for families and friend to read and this section really helped me. all your advice on ways to help him sleep have also helped us no end. he now finds comfort in many of the things that he has read from this message board. he now realises he is NOT the only one who suffers like this and it will not hurt him. a big thank you to everyone you have all been great. when he can my partner will put a post on of his own but for now he would like me to thank you all very much on his behalf.

thanks again
tracey XXX

bishop
25-09-03, 14:44
hi tracy
well done,give him a pat on the back for me,he is not the only one,as the saying say, one small step for man one large step for man kind.
good luck
bish

Meg
25-09-03, 16:07
Hurrah...... Well done you both.

Which book is that ?

Let us know how you're doing .

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nicola
25-09-03, 21:12
That is great news - we are so pleased you are making progress.

Keep it up

Nicola
x

Sarah Virginia
18-06-09, 10:34
This is a message for Nichola who wrote about "My Story". I printed if off yesterday and read it last night. You have suffered so long but hey you have managed so well and I am so glad that you are on the road to recovery.

I hope you are same Nichola as above as I am not used to this website. If it is you please let me know how you are getting on now.

Best wishes

Sarah:flowers: