PDA

View Full Version : Why do people make me depressed

Rennie1989
11-06-04, 20:34
i suppose most of u know that i suffer panic attacks at skool. well when peeps know about i go up a stage

my m8s know that i am easly depressed so wat do they do, MAKE ME VERY INHAPPY

on tueday i came home in tears as peeeps raelly made me unhappy. usually i feel suicidle.

Scooter Girl

ps thats made me happy talkin about thus 2 sum1

nomorepanic
11-06-04, 21:02
Hey Jade

People can be so cruel can't they - and even more so at your age. You never hear of adults treating each other so badly - it is something that you just don't do because you learn respect for people.

Your friends are probably not sure what to do and let's face it teenagers don't do sympathy and love that easily so they tease you - that is all they know how to act.

It is likely that they don't mean to upset you and may even think that you are up for a joke and a laugh. We know that it hurts you and please don't let them get to you.

You are a lovely young lady and you make us laugh on here, so chin up and don't let them get you down ok?

Want Su to come round and beat them up for you - lol?

Please Jade, try not to let them get on top of you - you can fight this ok?

Nicola

suNOmates
11-06-04, 21:12
JADE You cant go getting, upset ,,,,,,,,,, your a KOOL
SUperhero like me , well not like me cos im well too kool
but you can be 2nd KOOLEST ,,,,,,,,,, impressed now aint ya ?
SOD em you got good friends here
SUpaJadeness herSUpreemgreatness

sal
11-06-04, 21:38
Hi Jade

As hard as it rise above them. You have grown up quickly through how you feel. Like Nic says there is nothing more evil than Kids, not saying you are a kid but some of the ones you go to school with need to grow up. One day they will appreciate how hard things can be, until then hon you remember youve got us. Tears or no tears we will always be here to help you.

Even your darkest hour only last 60 minutes!!

Sal

kate
11-06-04, 22:49
I agree, kids seem to enjoy bitching and gossiping, especially girls!!

As I say to my daughter, " If you have nothing nice to say, then say NOTHING"!!!!

Kate x

Rennie1989
12-06-04, 20:27
thanx guys

but then again wen i do my GCSE and GNVQ i will be doin more relevant subjects (history, geography, ICT and french) whilst every1 will be doin asrt, dance, media or stuff at south kent collegue (hairdressin, beauty stuff, mechanics, construction or catering) so im ok, YIPEE!!!!!!!

thanx for ur support

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
15-06-04, 20:32
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh

im fed up of skool now, peeps r makin me sad for the fun of it, they ask me y i never smile and i say wats to smile about wen peeps take a mikky.

tell me sumot thats gonna make it ok

Scooter Girl

Scooter Girl

sarah
15-06-04, 20:56
Here's something for ya....

Not long till the summer holidays!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Rennie1989
16-06-04, 21:14
lol sarah, 4 weeks and4 days left

every1 h8s m at skool, no 1 likes me

Scooter Girl

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

somebodysomesum
06-08-11, 11:21
People can be so cruel can't they - and even more so at your age. You never hear of adults treating each other so badly - it is something that you just don't do because you learn respect for people.
LOL, you're kidding right? What world are you living in hun.

suzy-sue
06-08-11, 11:36
Nice first post ....:shrug:

KK77
06-08-11, 12:07
Poor Nic always gets the flak - even after 7 years lol

nomorepanic
06-08-11, 12:28
Why drag up a post from 7 years ago and then criticise me on it?

KayleighJane
06-08-11, 16:42
hi jade where abouts are you from as i saw you mentioned kent college?

suzy-sue
06-08-11, 18:28
This thread is 7years old kjane ..a new member just dragged it up ....:shrug:..Sue x

bottleblond
06-08-11, 20:29
As our Jaco would have said...'What a muppet'!! :mad:

KayleighJane
06-08-11, 20:45
ahh ok then ooops lol