PDA

View Full Version : sick and in pain.

Pinkbrenda2012
27-12-12, 20:48
i have felt sick now for over a week, whenever i eat i get belly pain and back pain and in complete agony. I keep thinking its wind but nothing seems to help. I take buscopan for ibs and omeprazole for acid reflux and sertralione for my anxiety problems. I keep getting so anxious about it all and just want to feel better all i can do is cry and feel like a let down. I had the norovirus about 2 weeks ago and i keep getting anxious ill get it again but i was having these symptoms before this. I did go to hospital and had a stomach x ray and bloods and they were all normal this was about 4 weeks ago though. it keeps going round and round in my head and my anxiety is at the max. I hate going out in case im ill but i hate staying in because i know my anxiety will just get worse.
help needed

SamanthaAU
27-12-12, 22:40
Could it be your tummy is still off from the virus?

My family and I got it really badly earlier this year and it took weeks before I felt 100% again. I couldn't eat for days after I had gotten rid of the virus, but like I said it was weeks before I had a proper meal with out feeling ill. I am sure your anxiety wouldn't be making this any better for you. It's probably making your IBS worse too (both the anxiety and the virus)