PDA

View Full Version : Some Quick Questions Guys

Graham2012
27-12-12, 20:53
Hello Every body i hope you had a nice Christmas i have some questions if you could be so kind to share your answers with me

1) Numbness on tips of Fingers, is this caused by too much adrenaline caused by anxiety is this caused because im anxious body producing adrenaline etc

2)can anxiety exist in subconscious, what i mean is even though i feel calm and relaxed and had a good day, that does not necessarily mean my body and mind are calm and relaxed because of all the built up tension with my anxiety.

3) Will reduced anxiety levels mean my body will start to get better after time:)

Thanks Graham

blue October
27-12-12, 21:11
Good questions.

I find even after a good day and feeling settled, i can suddenly become anxious.

I have been waking up with numbness/pins and needles in my habds last few weeks.

Who knows?

Mark13
27-12-12, 21:51
I'd go with yes, yes and yes to those questions.

I've certainly had numb / tingling fingertips.

I think the vast majority of anxiety is in your subconscious, that's why we have so much trouble. We can intellectually accept that we can be irrational in our fears, but convincing or training our unconscious mind is difficult.

As you treat the anxiety, the symptoms do disappear or at least become much more manageable.

Arnie365
28-12-12, 06:28
Hi Graham, totally!

As Mark said the vast majority of our thoughts and hence anxiety come from out sub conscious. This is why it's taken me so long to accept it is 'just' anxiety because I never knowingly felt anxious but would get chest pains which then triggered my panic. It was never me feeling anxious which brought chest pains on.

Anxiety is a bugger like that!

Col
28-12-12, 10:58
Hmm good questions.

I don't know! but anxiety must (once it visibly manifests itself) also , always be there subconsciously!

I've been sooo much better, but few was ago. Not particularly stressed, out the blue, adrenaline rush , like a panic attack was coming! I was soo on edge. So yep from my experience I think question 2 - anxiety might or for me, must be subconsciously present. Always even when consciously I'm a lot better!

I better watch out, panics about:roflmao:

X

ricardo
28-12-12, 11:03
I totally agree with Mark13. 3 x yes and I also strongly believe the subconscious has a great deal to do with improvement or in fact not being able to improve.

almamatters
28-12-12, 15:32
Numbness and pins and needles in my case is due to adrenalin rushes or over active nervous system as my GP calls it. I find that when I do some work or exercise it gets rid of them, obviously using the excess energy to do something positive helps. :flowers: