PDA

View Full Version : Distorted vision

Pcdaft
27-12-12, 22:01
Hi I'm new here about a month ago I had a fight with an escalator and the escalator won I fell back downwards and my partner caught me so when I got to the top of the escalator I was shaking and sweating and taking deep breaths had to take my coat and scarf off I think it as just panic but when I got to get back up my vision was distorted in one eye for about an hr or so then disappeared I'm so worried plz help .....:weep::weep:

Baggs
28-12-12, 08:43
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help here as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Anxious_gal
28-12-12, 08:59
What do mean distorted? Have you seen a doctor about it ?
It's good to tell a doctor about any new symptoms .

Pcdaft
28-12-12, 09:33
Yes I have seen doc then I told my partner what I said to her cause he said I did not bang my head and hhe told me he didn't say that so I can't remember banging head it would ave been sore and it wasn't So scared now don't know what to think ?xx

Pcdaft
28-12-12, 16:30
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help here as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Thanks

Nico
28-12-12, 17:11
I get blurry vision the whole time, especially when I am in a busy environment and worry I am going to pass out, 6 months of this symptom and have never passed out though :). Another thing I now get when a close shave happens to me is a cold or hot shiver, for instance when I narrowly avoided falling down a ladder I got a cold shiver. Hope you feel better

Pcdaft
28-12-12, 17:52
It was only in one eye and the people were like cut in half does that me sense to you ?

---------- Post added at 17:52 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

And now I have sinus infection so the doc told me last week I was getting sharp pains in the same eye only twice tho ? I'm just so worried it might be something serious ???.

Nico
28-12-12, 17:56
My vision is more blurry, not to worry you though :). I had a sharp pain in my eye once or twice, but it was brief and went away. All I can advise is to trust your Doctor, that's what my mistake was, mistrust and panic got way worse.

Pcdaft
28-12-12, 21:35
Cheers thanks

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:25 ----------

What do mean distorted? Have you seen a doctor about it ?
It's good to tell a doctor about any new symptoms .

Yes I have I mean the images is like zigzagy but went away after an hr or so my partner now say he doesn't know if I banged my head or not but he was the one that caught me surely he would have seen if I banged my head I can't remember doing it it may have been just anxiety that caused it I don't know anymore still worried tho ?:weep::weep:

serendipity_x
28-12-12, 22:19
I am always worrying about my eye sight as I wear glasses and have an astigmatism. My eyes get blurry soemtimes then seem to snap into focus, it happens when I drive sometimes its weird.