PDA

View Full Version : Hello (with love)

Soda Girl
27-12-12, 22:28
Hi,

I haven't posted on this forum for many years.

(I'm not entirely sure what I am doing!)

I'm struggling quite a lot with life right now and feel incredibly crushed and isolated. I don't quite know how to word this...

I'd love to have some kind of interaction on this forum and send love to all of the members here.

Thanks so much to anyone who has read this :hugs:and again, much love
xxx

Baggs
27-12-12, 22:31
Welcome back. The chatroom works for me, there are some good people there. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Mark13
27-12-12, 22:33
Welcome back to the forum, although I'm sorry you're ill and needed to find us again. I'm sure you'll find lots of support though, I hope being here will help you.

nomorepanic
27-12-12, 22:38
Hi Soda Girl

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Soda Girl
03-01-13, 22:45
Hi: thank you all for your kind responses. It really means a lot.

:hugs:

Rls1994
03-01-13, 22:53
Hey there!

Welcome back to the forum. Sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch! Remember that we're all here for you to support you and to give you advice. :hugs:

paula lynne
04-01-13, 00:59
Hi Soda girl, welcome back!
Ive recently re-joined, and its great to be back. Im sorry you are feeling ill and crushed, if you would like to expand on that and share your story, there is always someone around to help and support you. Sometimes just getting things off your chest goes a long way to starting you on feeling more positive. Best wishes, P x

illgetthere
04-01-13, 01:03
What is it that's a matter? Why you feeling like this xx