PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else contacted about the documentary?

Jem27
26-08-06, 15:04
Are you getting intouch about it? sounds very interesting

J

whatifgirl
26-08-06, 15:20
Hi all, I was involved with this docmentary via another health anxiety board in autumn last year and Kathryn Tredidgo came to my house and filmed me for a short film for the commissioning editors. I live in Lake District which is long way from London and I would imagine they want people from the south of the country.

Kathryn was lovely and she has since contacted me to say the documentary has been commissioned and is going ahead so please anyone down south! and willing to bear their soul do get in touch with Kathryn.

reddevil
26-08-06, 15:33
Hi,

I emailed back and received a few emails from Kathryn Tredidgo.

She has asked me for some info on myself, which I have wrote but worrying a little about sending it.

Red

Jem27
26-08-06, 15:36
Why are you worried Red?

trish1955
28-08-06, 13:34
i to answered her when she emailed me and she rang me about the program but she says i have gad but readin up on here most of people with health anxiety have gad with it an vis versa so never heard from her again after i told her that trish55

leanne1980
28-08-06, 19:01
Hi I was contacted aswell, i think it sounds great but i would be to embarresed to tell the nation my probs, i would love to have CBT though.

leannex

i just wanna feel normal

Century
29-08-06, 12:00
Hello everyone,

I thought I'd just put in a word to say thanks so much to those of you who have replied to my emails and spoken to me about health anxiety.

I realise it must be difficult to talk to a stranger about such things, and appreciate you talking to me. I really believe it's important to raise awareness about this issue, and am speaking to as many people as possible to make sure I have a decent understanding of it.

If anyone has any doubts or questions about the documentary I do hope you'll ask me.

trish1955
29-08-06, 15:29
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hello everyone,

I thought I'd just put in a word to say thanks so much to those of you who have replied to my emails and spoken to me about health anxiety.

I realise it must be difficult to talk to a stranger about such things, and appreciate you talking to me. I really believe it's important to raise awareness about this issue, and am speaking to as many people as possible to make sure I have a decent understanding of it.

If anyone has any doubts or questions about the documentary I do hope you'll ask me.

<div align="right">Originally posted by Century - 29 August 2006 : 13:00:42</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">yes is the documentry still going a head and have you chose who is going to go on it ect thanks trish1955