PDA

View Full Version : Mold worry

willous1
28-12-12, 08:25
Hi.

Me again. My house is always clean as my partner is cleanliness freak. Plus because of my anxiety I alwaysAkron sure it's spotless. However I checked under the bed last night on the the bottom of Ye mattress there are loads of black mold like dots. I'm so scared. Been sleeping on it for two years. Could the mold affect me and partner through sleep plus kids when come in. Have thrown straight out. Google has scared me so much. How the he'll did I not notice. Now I feel I'll and don't know if it's anxiety or that. Really need help

SamanthaAU
28-12-12, 10:14
You will be fine!! It's gone now!! I have had huge mould worries, to the point where we have moved twice from it :(

You just need to work out why it was moldy and make sure it doesn't happen again. Does it get damp in your room, etc

Mark13
28-12-12, 12:56
We get mould in the bedroom, just the lightish grey stuff mostly, but we have a regular clean up with the mildew cleaner. I have a mild dust allergy, yet I don't feel the mold has had any effect on my health. I wouldn't worry.

willous1
28-12-12, 16:06
Thank you. Now it's gone, if it did affect me or the kids would the problems persist or leave the body? Thanks

Annie0904
28-12-12, 16:08
They will not affect you.