PDA

View Full Version : hi from yet another n00b :)

smine
28-12-12, 10:00
hi all...

pleased and a little relieved to discover this site, am currently dealing with ectopic heartbeats, which i have always had as noticing maybe one or two a week but right now many dozens per day which is a little disconcerting... as soon as i read how many other stories were similar to mine and how many people were offering support, i wanted to join :)

background: i'm 42, no history of health issues, non-smoker-drinker, and mum of 2 from NZ

looking forward to being part of this community!

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:57 ----------

ps - can anyone tell me how to display the forum threads with most recent posts first (at the top of page 1)? i can't seem to find the user control panel... thanks!

---------- Post added at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

haha - as soon as i posted that message i found the setting - disregard that last bit :)

nomorepanic
28-12-12, 10:11
Hi smine

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

smine
28-12-12, 10:13
hi nicola - thanks :) glad to be here

Baggs
28-12-12, 10:35
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Mark13
28-12-12, 12:59
Hi smine, welcome to the forum.

Although you found the forum setting you wanted, you'll also find handy ones under the "Active Topics" dropdown and the "Quick Links".

almamatters
28-12-12, 15:36
Hi and :welcome: to the site