PDA

View Full Version : liver worries

lashes
28-12-12, 12:02
hiya just looking for some advice had a couple of routine blood tests which showed boderline high liver enzymes then yesterday had a liver scan , the lady said she couldnt see anything no fatty liver but would send the results to my doctor which will be with her on monday . now i feel like cant wait til monday im so worried because i dont know what will happen next ! whether they will say thats fine and leave it or send me for a biopsy or something has anybody else got any experience of this ?x:weep:

vitabelle
28-12-12, 12:10
im in the same situation and just wanted to say I know how worried you are. hugs im sure all will be ok xx

lashes
28-12-12, 12:13
did your scan come back clear then ? its the waiting that is driving me crazy !i dont know whether its good or bad they didnt find anythin! i hope we are both fine :)xx

vitabelle
28-12-12, 12:39
i haven't had a scan yet, a few months ago the enzymes were up but they went down on their own and a few weeks ago they were up again so I am waiting on more blood results to check the function and if they are still up then they will decide what to do next. I ate waiting also its horrible :( as if we don't have enough worries going on!! let me know what they come back as :) x

lashes
28-12-12, 14:27
I know I am making progress with my anxiety but this has started me off again!im tryin to be rational it's not like I feel Ill but it's that what if ! Yeh I shud know what's goin on next on mon hurry up Monday!xx

almamatters
28-12-12, 15:25
I am in the same position, but my scan did not come back clear and I am still waiting for another one to confirm the original findings. Enzymes can go back to normal pretty quickly and can sometimes be raised just because of diet, medication etc. Try not to worry too much I am sure it will be fine.

vitabelle
03-01-13, 20:19
lashes how did u get on? i have an ultrasound coming up x

lashes
06-01-13, 13:28
hey i got my results and they said everything was fine ! altho wish i cud believe them ! i thought i might have to go back for more tests but the doctor said it wasnt enlarged in any way or anything which is gud :) did you have your scan yet vitabelle ?x