PDA

View Full Version : Thud feel in the Chest

xtremx
28-12-12, 15:12
Yes I do have heart anxiety.

Today I'm getting a strange like thud feeling in my chest my heart rate is up a bit in the 80/90 range. But I keep getting this thud/thump feeling in my chest. Also I have what feels like a stitch (you know like in your side thingy) just below my chest.

I have been a little naughty today and eat some chocolate well a bit more than some could that be what is causing this feeling. It seems to happen every few minutes!

fruity
28-12-12, 15:43
Yes I do have heart anxiety.

Today I'm getting a strange like thud feeling in my chest my heart rate is up a bit in the 80/90 range. But I keep getting this thud/thump feeling in my chest. Also I have what feels like a stitch (you know like in your side thingy) just below my chest.

I have been a little naughty today and eat some chocolate well a bit more than some could that be what is causing this feeling. It seems to happen every few minutes!
i have that feeling & it,s scary. i had it realy bad yesterday & i just put it down to me drinking to much alchol & chocalate. . how you feel now

xtremx
28-12-12, 16:42
Thanks fruity, feeling better now just blood strange feelings in the chest get to me sometimes.

I should follow the advice I give other at times! Just noticed splinter hemorrhages under some of my nails (I replied to someone who was worried about them awhile ago) and notice some strange chest feelings. But I have had all the same things about 2 years ago and was worried about endocarditas I was given the all clear then so I know it is nothing to worry about yet again but it does not stop me.

Bloody health anxiety

fruity
28-12-12, 16:54
Thanks fruity, feeling better now just blood strange feelings in the chest get to me sometimes.

I should follow the advice I give other at times! Just noticed splinter hemorrhages under some of my nails (I replied to someone who was worried about them awhile ago) and notice some strange chest feelings. But I have had all the same things about 2 years ago and was worried about endocarditas I was given the all clear then so I know it is nothing to worry about yet again but it does not stop me.

Bloody health anxiety
i too am obsessd with my heart. i,ve only got to have a little niggly feeling & Im like o my god am i okay. shall we just laugh. ha,ha,ha,ha & maby more laughs. mind you easier said then done isn,t.

xtremx
28-12-12, 17:06
Same here the slightest thing around the chest and its the end for me!Trouble is for me as my doctor said I have a lot going on around the chest as in pain wise (costocondritas)
I also get pain in my jaw (Trigeminal Neuralagia) and left shoulder/arm (from a trapped nerve only get that when i sit awkward) and when this all happens at the same time I feel like I'm screwed.

But so far after 2 trips via amberlance to a&e with a heart attack that was never and years of chest pain I'm still here and I will be to see my kids grow old. Like you say it is easier said than done to believe it.

One thing I dread is the weekend as if I need a doctor I have to wait till Monday it's that of the amberlance (and feel a right Pratt for calling them)!

So I think yes we need a laugh hehehehehe hahahahaha

Anxious lu
28-12-12, 19:10
Xtreme you are always around to give me advice I hope you are okay.

Could it be an acid Issue. I have noticed my strange chest sensations like finding it hard to breathe and thumping/ popping in my chest are often followed by small burps.. I have concluded it is probably indigestion or reflux X

xtremx
28-12-12, 19:56
Hi Lucy, thank you for your reply.

Yes could very well be acid reflux. Because it all happens around the heart area it is very easy to confuse the two.

Hope you are keeping ok!

Remember we like to help with advice but we always like to receive good advice too! :)