PDA

View Full Version : Does Paranoia come with Anxiety?

JustBenn
29-12-12, 18:03
Hi, yesterday, I have been having slight paranoia, for example,
when I was trying to sleep, and suddenly I get this thought of someone watching me sleep, and was scared of that for a few minutes till I told myself its only fear, then it stopped, and today, there is this black car on my neighborhood carpark, and for some silly reason I feel that I'm being watched by an undercover cop, even though I have got nothing to hide, nor did anything criminal,

But the paranoia happens everytime I think about it, so its not constant, and it is controllable,

will this go away on its own?

fruity
29-12-12, 20:41
Hi, yesterday, I have been having slight paranoia, for example,
when I was trying to sleep, and suddenly I get this thought of someone watching me sleep, and was scared of that for a few minutes till I told myself its only fear, then it stopped, and today, there is this black car on my neighborhood carpark, and for some silly reason I feel that I'm being watched by an undercover cop, even though I have got nothing to hide, nor did anything criminal,

But the paranoia happens everytime I think about it, so its not constant, and it is controllable,

will this go away on its own?
i understand what your going through! it will ease in time. mine did. not sure when but hang in there i know it,s hard,scary but it will go. but sometimes now i have it but it,s a very quik thing then i forget about it. always remember this. anxiety cannot harm us. there just thoughts,sensations. go tell them to go away then TRY & carry on with what you were duing.

uk23
29-12-12, 23:03
Paranoia doesn't always come with anxiety but it's very common with OCD, whether you're paranoid about the subject matter of your OCD or not.

JustBenn
29-12-12, 23:16
Paranoia doesn't always come with anxiety but it's very common with OCD, whether you're paranoid about the subject matter of your OCD or not.

Sometimes, Im paranoid by the actual fear of paranoia,
and other times its a bit of both, and sometimes its just the subject of being watched with a hint of paranoia fear.