PDA

View Full Version : Knock back

wazza
29-12-12, 19:09
I thought i was doing ok. Survived xmas despite my anxiety comming back big style, financial probs, poorly family members as well as an increase in dose of my regular anti-dep. and the intro of another. Now i get my payslip from work and i have lost a quarter of last months wages. I was 800 overdrawn at the bank before xmas and i only got paid 750. mortgage is due on the first. Im at a loss. im always usless with money, ill give it away if i have it so things are always tight. i just dont know what to do. I f i jump of a bridge, the insurance wont pay out

Sparkle1984
29-12-12, 22:39
Firstly I think you have done very well to get through Christmas. :)

Have you contacted the payroll department at work to find out why a quarter of your wages are missing? Have they said when they'll be able to correct the error? If you explain you really need the money now, they may be willing to give you an advance so you don't have to wait until next month's payday.

I hope this situation is resolved soon. Please don't do anything drastic - try to remember that this is a temporary problem and once it's fixed you should feel a lot better. :)

Annie0904
29-12-12, 22:44
Really sorry you are having these financial problems. Do you have any family members who can help you out? Like Sparkle said this is a temporary problem and can be sorted.