PDA

View Full Version : another new mama

mistyhas3
29-12-12, 19:30
hello all, my name is misty. i joined this site a few weeks ago hoping to find answers and have been so overwhelmed, i haven't posted. i come on to write and think it's all in my head and i probably have cancer and am dying. i have read the symptoms page on here and have 21 of the listed things. as i was reading them, i felt like someone understood and was able to explain perfectly what i have been experiencing. today, i finally am posting because i can't deal anymore with the symptoms. i typed in all the things i was feeling last night on google(again) and the three same things come up: anxiety, fibro, and lyme disease. i just feel like there must be more going on. i don't understand how anxiety can truely cause pain in my body. anyway, this is just an intro so i will find another place to share all this:) any suggestions what the best place to post would be for me at this point.....
thanks!!!!!

nomorepanic
29-12-12, 19:40
Hi mistyhas3

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mark13
29-12-12, 20:11
Hi misty

Welcome to the site. Sound like the Health Anxiety sub-forum would be a good place for you to post and to read.

you can find it here:
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Mark

Baggs
29-12-12, 20:41
Welcome to the site. You may or may not find any answers but you'll sure get a lot of support. I wish you all the best.

Baggs