PDA

View Full Version : Help Please!

kimberlyrector
30-12-12, 12:08
I'm going through a pretty rough patch again the last couple of months. And have had an extremely tough year. For some reason I have had problems with eating and I have lost 30 pounds this past year. Every time I see someone they say something about my weight it makes me feel awful and I dwell on it thinking thoughts such as what if I keep loosing, am I going to just waste away, am I sick, why cant I just eat like everyone else. This is the weight I have been my whole life up until I had my son then I went a few years not being able to take the weight off. Now I'm very thin and I worry that I am going to continue to lose I dont want to lose anymore, when someone mentions my weight it makes me think I look sick or am I sick? Also aside from weight I have been worrying about hair loss. Can someone please help put my mind at ease..I am scared and tired of worrying about these things.:weep:

panickyme
30-12-12, 13:59
Awww Kimberly I am the same, very thin, and don't really want to eat much. It sounds like you have been through a lot the past year, and nerves will do that to you. Stress, and anxiety make me feel awful, the last thing I want to do is eat when I feel like that. Do you think you may not want to eat, do to what is maybe going on in your life right now? Have you talked with a Doctor? Maybe that would make you feel a little better if you knew it was just anxiety. Hope you feel better soon. :hugs: