PDA

View Full Version : Brain tumour fear

Bonnibelle
30-12-12, 18:34
I started with heavy legs a week ago, I mentioned it to my gp and he said it was adrenaline as my anxiety has been severe recently. Christmas Day I didn't notice it but Boxing Day my legs felt like lead and I had a panic attack. My head down the back feels very heavy too and I feel woozy when walking around. When I'm sat I don't notice any of the symptoms. It's like a very heavy giddy head and my legs go heavy too.

Today I trimmed my daughters hair, sat on my knees I felt woozy and suddenly felt sick, I've felt sick since. I've for myself in a state that as my symptoms are getting worse it has to be serious:(( I'm worried sick I will be sick and I will worry even more this is brain related:(((

My gp last week said it sounded like stress or a virus, I told him I'm pretty sure it's not as I'm fine sat down and sometimes it even eases, especially first thing I wake up and my symptoms aren't there, they come on as the morning goes on.

I'm scared tonight its a brain tumour. I started anti depressants 2 days ago, I wish I could blame it on that but I can't:((

Can anyone help me?:((

nomorepanic
30-12-12, 18:38
Why can't it be the anti-depressants?

Bonnibelle
30-12-12, 18:45
My symptoms became worse before I started them, I've only had 2 doses.

nomorepanic
30-12-12, 18:49
It is probably a virus then but I got dizziness with anxiety for about 2 years.

If you think about it if it was a brain tumour you would get the symptoms all day and all the time and you don't so it is not that.

Annie0904
30-12-12, 19:03
I get dizziness with anxiety all the time.

Bonnibelle
30-12-12, 19:12
I'm really scared because I feel very light headed and off balance. It's only down the back if my head but my legs are heavy too. I'm scared stiff. It does ease in the mornings when in first up but the rest of the day I notice it all day, I'm avoiding walking about because I hate the feeling:((

panic12
30-12-12, 19:24
Thats my fear at the moment brain tumour.

I have had: dizzyness, sickness, headaches etc etc, although when I'm stress free I notice none of them at all. My grandad has had a brain tumour the last 20 years and he told me if I had one then I would know about it, and brain tumour symptoms tend to be server and constant.

dizzyness, heavy legs all anxiety symptoms

ecila92
30-12-12, 19:30
i used to fear i had a brain tumour when i was getting severe headaches due to anxiety, the doctor said if there was anything wrong then it would wake me up in the night and they wouldnt start happening in the middle of the day!

panic12
30-12-12, 19:34
Yes that's what I was told by the doctor, brain tumour headaches are worse in the morning and sometimes wake you in the night, stress headaches get worse as the day goes on

vindrea
30-12-12, 19:54
ive got this and so have many of my friends, its a virus x

Bonnibelle
30-12-12, 19:56
Thank you all. It must be bad anxiety and I'm extra anxious since starting meds:(