PDA

View Full Version : I dont think

wazza
30-12-12, 21:32
dont think i can do this anymore. Im so fed up with the way i feel, constantly scared, contantly ignored, i want to be somebody else, somebody normal. been like this for 15 years, cant take it any more

fruity
30-12-12, 21:45
dont think i can do this anymore. Im so fed up with the way i feel, constantly scared, contantly ignored, i want to be somebody else, somebody normal. been like this for 15 years, cant take it any more
i know exactly how you feel. your not alone. many of tmes i,ve thought about ending it all. but then i think about my kids. & i just can,t.. if you want to post to me you can any time. i usualy check posts through night too so if you do i,ll post back as soon as. ok. i am same as you.

---------- Post added at 21:45 ---------- Previous post was at 21:39 ----------

have you got my post. becuase i,ve just sent you one. but it,s not showing up

Baggs
30-12-12, 22:08
Hi Wazza,
If you are not on them, you should seriously consider meds. Duloxetine works for me and I ain't never coming off it. I wish you well.

Baggs

circle
02-01-13, 14:29

I'm so sorry to hear, PM me-I'm here for you.

Take care