PDA

View Full Version : Hi, i have a question.

Fyck_my_lyfe
30-12-12, 21:49
First of i wanna say how great i feel that ive accidently stumbled upon this site. Ive always kept my HA to myself, exclusively. Only talking about it with anonymous friends. My HA doesnt usually disrupt my social life in anyway but inside it can kill me.

My main and biggest HA problem is that im constantly worried about brain damage. Illnesses, spots on the skin and such doesnt usually bother me but when i start to think that i have somehow gotten brain damage i fall into this gap of feelings that makes me think that every mistake i do is because i have gotten brain damage, e.g im working to slow, i missed a spot there, i feel very unorganized, im sure id do everything much better before the "accident", and a million more things. Sometimes it has come to the point where i felt i was a totally different person because my "brain injury" has changed me. This type of HA attack usually lasts 3-7 days.

I work in the fast food business and today i used a Antibacterial spray to clean tables with which clearly stated on the back label; Should not be breathed. There were 2 types of this spray. 1 more commonly used for kitchen benches and such, which didnt state anything about being harmful to breath in, and the other one which advised that you ought to not breath in. Guess which one i used?

So right after i read the label, i started feeling worried, really really worried. I already started to regret coming in at work and i regret not reading the label before using the product. The product was called Wizz Disinfectant spray, it had a clear green liquid. My question is, could this have caused me any neurological damage? Just simply stated. (Sorry for the long post!)

beauty2010
02-01-13, 21:22
Hi
Poor you. I guess it meant do not purposefully inhale. If you were still OK that evening, and especially if you are still OK reading this answer, I guess there was no damage done. It probably only meant that it could cause mild irritation to your wind pipe anyhow. You will be fine!
happy new year
B

panic12
02-01-13, 21:46
I very much doubt cleaning products like that would be sold to anyone if they were lethal, it probably just means that it can cause things like irritation or mild nausia