PDA

View Full Version : GOING TO THE LOO LOADS

yorkylover
27-08-06, 18:12
Hi there can anyone tell me if they have the same problem as me.Somedays I need to wee alot.As soon as iv been need to go again.Sometimes bursting sometimes just a dribble.Its not every day though.Had loads of urine tests done and guess what all ok.Sometimes its burny sometimes its not.This makes me even more anxious.:(

Ellen

polly daydream
27-08-06, 19:06
Hi Ellen, these symtoms are normally associated with bladder infections such as cystitus, prob spelt it wrong! if you have been tested, then not sure.

Take care,

Polly

carly123
27-08-06, 19:36
Hi Ellen

Needing to pass urine frequently is quite common when you are anxious- I am terrible for it and sometimes it feels 'hot' particularly if its a small amount.
Do make sure you drink plenty though because too few fluids can irritate the bladder and actually make the problem worse. This is the advice given to people with continence problems- sounds strange but its true.

Carlyxx

charlieh
02-09-06, 16:08
Hi Ellen

It is a classic anxiety symptom when you need to pass water a lot, the problem is you begin to feel that there is something physically wrong and this spirals, so the best thing is to ignore it even though it can be unpleasant and tell yourself that it is a symptom of anxiety

chpopeye

reddevil
02-09-06, 18:08
Hi,

I had it for six months, it was pure anxiety.

I could go for a wee then five mins later I would need to go again?

Red

matilda
02-09-06, 19:26
It is definately stress and can go on for ages. I had it and all my tests were negative. I drank loads of water and took cranberry tablets which stop germs sticking in urinary tract.

yorkylover
04-09-06, 22:47
Thank you everyone.

Ellen XX