PDA

View Full Version : Upper torso tenderness + tenderness around the eye

xtremx
31-12-12, 10:25
Hi, My upper body aches every morning my back/chest/arms everything all tender to touch and muscles fell like they are burning.

I do toss (no rudeness) and turn like mad in bed, I know this cause I wake up most times I turn over atlest 20. But my body feels like it is sunburnt/carpet burn or what ever you wish to call it.

I have change my mattress sooooo many times over the years I'm now on a memory foam one and for the 1st year or so brilliant and the same for pillows have tried them all.

My doctor has mentioned I'm suffering from a crossover of fibromyalgia chronic fatigue syndrome, But she has not diagnosed also I don't seem to have that many of the tender points.

My doctor is very slow on the uptake at times, Like I wake up most if not everyday with pain around my eye socket very tender to touch and from that I get a headache.

She just says nothing much BUT to me it is migraine or chronic sinusitis only on my leftside, Will it could be many a thing but it would be nice to have it treated cause at the same time my left temple will be throbbing and tender to the touch.

I combined both in one post as not to clog the board up:shades:UPDATE, I have the flu. Doctors says I must have coughed really hard and pulled all the muscles in my chest and back!!! It bloody hurts.

Any way 10days of antibiotics!