PDA

View Full Version : Worried about a breast issue

scared22
31-12-12, 17:21
This morning I woke up and there was a small wet patch on my nighty near my right breast. I am now convinced my breast was leaking during the night. Now all day my breast has felt really sore. I haven't breastfed since november 2011, so I know there is nothing left in there! But all day my breast has felt like it did when I had milk, and has felt like it was leaking. I went as far as stuffing tissue down my bra for a few hours but it was dry when I removed it. I have squeezed and nothing has come out.

At the moment I'm convinced I have a brain tumour so I think its something to do with that. All the tumour symptoms I have are also on my right side :weep:

I don't know where the wet patch can of come from. I don't remember spilling any water on myself when I got a drink in the night. I had my son in bed with me for part of the night but I don't think it can have come from him.

ell1877
31-12-12, 19:07
I had this n it really freaked me out it only happened the once to me but I kept feeling like it was leaking n nothing was there everyone said it was probably hormonal n not to worry if it wasn't bloody hope this helps x

scared22
31-12-12, 19:25
Thank you, it is that time of month so perhaps to do with that. Why do these things seem to happen when we are at our most anxious?!

ell1877
31-12-12, 23:04
Mine was at the time if the month aswell so fingers crossed that's what it is cos I still keep checking incase I've leaked again n my breast is also sore
I don't know why these things happen when we are most anxious maybe just that we focus on things more when we are like this but it drives you insane doesn't it x