PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself...

te'oma
01-01-13, 05:22
Hi, my name's Tom and I'm a sufferer of emetophobia. For some reason, recently, I've been suffering with more frequent panic attacks than usual. I know it's normal for people who are emetophobic to experience this at this time of year, but I suppose I've somehow managed to keep myself protected and ignorant of any seasonal health problems in the past, and it's never really been a major problem for me. However, at the moment, it's constantly playing on my mind and starting to get very frustrating. I honestly cannot wait for this season to end! I'm quite eager to figure out if there's a way of overcoming it. Thanks for reading.

Also, Happy New Year to the users of No More Panic.

nomorepanic
01-01-13, 05:32
Hi te'oma

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Baggs
01-01-13, 08:39
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Mark13
01-01-13, 18:32
Hi Tom

Welcome to the forum.

Mark

Natnob
01-01-13, 20:58
Hi Tom! I'm also new to the site and suffer from the exact same problem. It is terrible at this time of year and I cannot get the constant fear out of my head so I know how you feel! Hopefully it will get better once the season is over.

MissGS
01-01-13, 22:59
Hoi there from another emet! xxx