PDA

View Full Version : what a crap start

fruity
01-01-13, 10:07
woke up with my anxietys mild though so copeable. but my mind won,t switch off from it.. anyone else feel like this this morning

Pann
01-01-13, 10:26
Hi fruity. When I got up this morning I didn't feel too bad and thought this is a good sign for the start to the year. Over the last hour though the anxiety has creeped in and feels like its taking hold for the day. Tried the usual distraction but my mind is working overtime and I just can't switch off, everything feels like an effort and already feel the fatigue setting in.

Arnie365
01-01-13, 11:50
Hi fruity

Yep my year started the same. Felt very panicky when I woke up this morning. I felt like this most days during weeks two and three of fluoxetine and now in week five I do still get the odd day so I'm putting it down to that.

I did get quite panicky last night as well but held it together. Got a load of stuff going on in my head at the moment that i was dwelling on a lot yesterday and I need to get my head around it so think this and my health anxiety has overloaded the circuits a bit!

Don't use one morning as a yardstick of how a whole year is going to pan out!

malibupete
01-01-13, 12:07
I'd barely been asleep for two hours before I woke up feeling flushed, panicky and confused, and this pattern continued for a couple of hours - as a result I'm headachey and of little use today! As Arnie says though, we can't let this be some sort of a sign - New Year's is an arbitrary marker of time.

almamatters
01-01-13, 12:27
Rubbish start, feel tearful, breathless, tired, determined I am not going to let this continue, I am NOT having another year like last year!!! Hope everyone else is feeling better soon. :flowers:

jayjoe18
01-01-13, 12:54
I'm feeling OK today but last night I had a bit of a panic due to the stress of NYE, I think we all need to stop being hard on ourselves though, the new year is just another regular day, don't beat yourself up over it!

fruity
01-01-13, 13:48
Hi fruity. When I got up this morning I didn't feel too bad and thought this is a good sign for the start to the year. Over the last hour though the anxiety has creeped in and feels like its taking hold for the day. Tried the usual distraction but my mind is working overtime and I just can't switch off, everything feels like an effort and already feel the fatigue setting in.
i know it,s horrible. i got a bit ov burning skin in my neck. it,s disturbing

---------- Post added at 13:39 ---------- Previous post was at 13:35 ----------

Hi fruity

Yep my year started the same. Felt very panicky when I woke up this morning. I felt like this most days during weeks two and three of fluoxetine and now in week five I do still get the odd day so I'm putting it down to that.

I did get quite panicky last night as well but held it together. Got a load of stuff going on in my head at the moment that i was dwelling on a lot yesterday and I need to get my head around it so think this and my health anxiety has overloaded the circuits a bit!

Don't use one morning as a yardstick of how a whole year is going to pan out!
well i could get panick now. cause got things on my mind & the kids am playing up. my god will it ever end

---------- Post added at 13:42 ---------- Previous post was at 13:39 ----------

I'd barely been asleep for two hours before I woke up feeling flushed, panicky and confused, and this pattern continued for a couple of hours - as a result I'm headachey and of little use today! As Arnie says though, we can't let this be some sort of a sign - New Year's is an arbitrary marker of time.
well i just feel crap. might just have a lye down might make me feel better

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:42 ----------

Rubbish start, feel tearful, breathless, tired, determined I am not going to let this continue, I am NOT having another year like last year!!! Hope everyone else is feeling better soon. :flowers:
i keep saying to myself im not gonna let this year b crap im gonna try & do things different. but how i,ve felt today as made me wonder... thank u

---------- Post added at 13:48 ---------- Previous post was at 13:46 ----------

I'm feeling OK today but last night I had a bit of a panic due to the stress of NYE, I think we all need to stop being hard on ourselves though, the new year is just another regular day, don't beat yourself up over it!
very true indeed.

Magic
01-01-13, 16:09
I am same as everyone else. Even though I have medication.
I so envy anyone who wakes up in the mornings full of the joys of spring.
I think I am going to make an effort tomorrow and go to the shops and try
to be positive, PLEASE don't make it rain.:shades:

fruity
01-01-13, 17:19
I am same as everyone else. Even though I have medication.
I so envy anyone who wakes up in the mornings full of the joys of spring.
I think I am going to make an effort tomorrow and go to the shops and try
to be positive, PLEASE don't make it rain.:shades:
im going shopping tomorow. im glad it,s getting back to normal