PDA

View Full Version : What just happened? Need reAssurance

Anxious lu
01-01-13, 13:12
I was drinking heavily last night of course as it was new years eve and have felt breathless and anxious all day.

I was in the car on the way home when both hands got severe pins and needles in them and felt really really tight.. This lasted a few minutes now I'm trembling and feel weak. The only relief was putting them on a old surface ... What happened to me?

---------- Post added at 13:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 ----------

Now I have a tingling pins and needles feeling in my legs especially the side of my knee

drstock
01-01-13, 13:16
Hi, hope ur feeling better, try and breathe and relax, ru on meds that may be reacting to heavy alohol use, ur blood sugars may be acting up, take plenty of water and rest today and visit docs if it carries on?

Anxious lu
01-01-13, 13:20
Thank you. I am on no medication nope.. Ruined my day as all I want to do is sleep now

xtremx
01-01-13, 14:33
You'll be alright, sleep and plenty of water is needed. Because what you are feeling could very well be caused by dehydration from all the booze.

Take care Lucy. Ps listen to your bf gran!

swgrl09
01-01-13, 14:45
I have had those symptoms after drinking, usually I am dehydrated and hung over! Just drink some water and rest, it will go away in a day.

Anxious lu
01-01-13, 14:51
Thank you guys so much.. You have out me t ease.. The neuro symptoms that go with anxiety and alcohol also scare the hell out of me :-( x

iamstrong
01-01-13, 15:24
I have those exact same symptoms when I am hungover too! It's just your body that is really tired. You know how you feel breathless if you are really tired in evening. It's the same thing and with that comes pins and needles.

Anxious lu
01-01-13, 17:03
Thank you I feel much more at ease I've never had severe pins and needles in my hands before :-)