PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Kev330
01-01-13, 14:34
Hi my name is kev I'm 34 and I joined this site after stumbling over it whilst looking at new relationship anxiety. The guy who created the thread remimned me of me and the comments where so kind and helpful, it made me feel like it wasn't just me. The past two years of my life have been hard to say the least. My girlfriend of 12 years left me for a chap at work, I lost my house and am currently redundant (it never rains) but I keep going. My main concerns are will I ever meat a nice woman. I seem to meat quite mean ones! Also I turn in to a big mess whenever I meet someone, it's like I get strong feelings far too soon and panic to the point of feeling physically I'll. I wish I could play it cool but it's like I'm so afraid everything will go wrong I over analyze everything. All that said I am a pretty normal chap in all other respects. Anyway this was just meant to be a hello, so hello and I look very much to hearing any advise and maybe I can help someone along the way.

nomorepanic
01-01-13, 14:44
Hi Kev330

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Baggs
01-01-13, 15:40
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs