PDA

View Full Version : So many symptoms

panic12
01-01-13, 16:29
I wrote down all my symptoms in the last year and I have so many, some are gone, some are still here. I currently have around 20 symptoms, this time next year I want to have halved that number with no new ones. I read on a website this morning a list of anxiety symtoms and was surprised by how many there actually are, I'll share the link although you have all probably already seen it before as it's the top result on google.

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml

I definitely intend to stay away from google and just get out more in general, this is probably a pointless thread and a waste of your time but it helps me to write it down like this, makes my goals more official.

I must stick to it because I can't go on like this anymore :(

sarahsarah
01-01-13, 16:36
Not a pointless thread and by no means a waste of my time- I could have written this post myself and it is so comforting to hear of others in the same position. Whilst I wouldn't wish health anxiety on anyone, sharing stuff like this helps others immensely.

My aims this year are the same as yours. The key to it all has to be getting out more and focusing on other things. When I am busy I have little time for HA.

Please keep posting and let us know how you're getting on xxx

panic12
01-01-13, 16:42
Thank you, and good luck to you. I will definitely keep updates coming. Hopefully 2013 will be better than 2012, no more google, no more looking for symptoms and no more sitting around worrying!