PDA

View Full Version : Pain in hips?

Em.ma
01-01-13, 17:08
Last night I went out for NYE. ...
I spent from 10pm to 1am dancing and dancing the night away.
This morning my hips are hurting me quite a bit and was wondering why?

Zonja.j
01-01-13, 17:13
Em, you're a nut :-P you just answered your own question! You were dancing for hours, it will be better tomorrow then the day after. Have a great year xxxxxx

---------- Post added at 17:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:12 ----------

-don't know if you remember me, you helped me with some girly issues a while back x

almamatters
01-01-13, 17:20
It's normal Em for your hips to hurt after dancing for three hours ! It will wear off so don't worry . xx

Em.ma
01-01-13, 19:23
Thanks.
Was the most fun I've had all year.
Gang nam style came on about five times at my request!?
Paying for it no though ouch.
Back to work tomorrow though.!

---------- Post added at 19:23 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

Did we all have a good new year? :)

Annie0904
01-01-13, 19:25
Pleased you had a good night Emma :)

Em.ma
01-01-13, 20:24
Zonja no don't remember :) x
Thank you Annie hope you did to :)

---------- Post added at 20:24 ---------- Previous post was at 20:11 ----------

Going to settle down soon with a cup of de caff coffee and watch Miranda haha

Em.ma
02-01-13, 17:30
Today worried as pain is bad. When I move very bad pain round my kidneys to worried about them it's very bad to walk hurts kidney area :(

Annie0904
02-01-13, 17:43
You have probably just danced so much that you are paying for it now :) It often gets worse a couple of days after. Have a soak in a nice hot bath and it may help you feel better and have a relaxing evening xx.

Em.ma
02-01-13, 19:33
Thank you
I had a bath with jasmine bubble bath feel a bit better about it all now a bit worried as a girl I knew had these type of symptom,s thought it was muscle strain and she died of cancer at 18. Bit hard to accept I don't have that.
Not feeling to anxious though just got the jiggly thoughts in brain

swgrl09
02-01-13, 19:41
When my muscles are sore, I use icy hot or tiger balm ... it's like a cooling menthol cream that helps it to feel better. Mine are sore right now because I actually worked out for once yesterday! For me it usually lasts at least two days.

Em.ma
02-01-13, 21:35
I can't even lie on my side my upper leg /hip area hurts so much lol. Bit panicky trying to control it :( lower back hurts to a bit terrified of cancer . I've used Ibuelve creme lol

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

It's just from the story in one comment made on this thread got me worried she had these exact symtpoms and she died of cancer

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:35 ----------

It's just from the story in one comment made on this thread got me worried she had these exact symtpoms and she died of cancer

Annie0904
02-01-13, 22:34
Stop worrying!!!! I was walking up and down the stairs today putting Christmas decorations away and now my calf muscles are killing me! It doesn't mean I have something serious and neither have you, you just danced the night away and exercised those muscles more than usual. Relax! :hugs: :) xx

Em.ma
03-01-13, 22:07
Thanks
Havnt thought about this much today
Have got some occasional pain in bask hips kidneys areas and very upper legs but worried not to Much though
Just can't get that poor girl off my mind all these symptom,s thought it was muscular and dying of cancer. It's a horrible thought. No 18 year old should go through that .
Surprised at how well I still feel,though not letting it bother me. It does creep into my head them I think no I can't allow my self to panic over this there's no need I'm seeing doc next fri ill just mention it then if I still feel the need to

Annie0904
03-01-13, 22:14
You just have to keep reminding yourself that you have done something to over work these muscles so you know that it is just muscular pains. The pain will get better each day. You could get yourself some Radox bath foam for muscle aches or Epsom salts in the bath are very good.

Em.ma
04-01-13, 15:42
Thank you Annie
I have another bath today with radox feeling w bit better about it all. Back gets occasional pain still
Still a bit worried that its cancer but not to bad. Left kidney area hurts a bit but it is better to walk around now than a few days ago

Annie0904
04-01-13, 15:46
See it is getting better every day :) I am going to have to ban you from dancing if it is going to freak you out this much every time you dance the night away!! :D

Em.ma
04-01-13, 22:36
Hi Annie thank you.
Have got pain in the ovary area at the moment finding it a tad hard to cope can't even sleep in that side still it hurts.
I had such fun as well :( theirs a video I found of me from that night and I had a great time. :)

---------- Post added at 21:06 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

Will mention to doc on my app next Friday

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

Getting pains in lower back to this is exactly how her cancer started ! N she thought it was muscle strain to

Annie0904
04-01-13, 22:41
I am sure she had other symptoms too. I have pains in my lower back most of the time. Stop worrying you are fine, I am seriously going to ban you from dancing! :D xx

Em.ma
05-01-13, 19:53
Have booked the trip of a lifetime to New York City for November today!!! Very excited but these lowest back pains that I think are cancer are ruining it for me. I'm convinced ill be dead by November :(

Annie0904
05-01-13, 19:57
Have booked the trip of a lifetime to New York City for November today!!! Very excited but these lowest back pains that I think are cancer are ruining it for me. I'm convinced ill be dead by November :(

That will be lovely for you Emma. I have been to NYC but it was 1981. You will have a great time and of cause you will be fine so quit worrying!! :yesyes:

Em.ma
05-01-13, 20:01
Thank you.
I'm so looking forward to it. I've never had a chance to travel. I'm going with my best friend and we are staying a five minute walk from Times Square.
I've dreamed of going to NYC for years :)

Annie0904
05-01-13, 20:04
You will love it Emma. My daughter went about 10 years ago and really enjoyed all the big shops there :) xx

Em.ma
05-01-13, 22:43
Thanks we are staying very close To Times Square (5 min walk) and I've never flown very excited to fly always wanted to fly.
Can't wait to see all the sights :)

---------- Post added at 22:43 ---------- Previous post was at 20:15 ----------

How come on one side of me when I lie down on hip it feels like a lump but not on the other side of me. Also one hip bone feels lumpy and the other one doesn't. Scared its a cancerous lump on that side:(

Em.ma
06-01-13, 15:23
Just had something strange happen might be tmi for some though!
I did a bm and wiped as normal left the loo then felt something wet in knickers come from bottom lol and it was a big gloppy white look thing it hadn't come from thr front it came from my bum was wondering what it was?

vindrea
06-01-13, 15:29
we went in july and stayed at the distrikt hotel, was amazing xxxx

Em.ma
06-01-13, 15:32
We are staying at the Roosevelt :)

vindrea
06-01-13, 15:38
you will have an amazing time feel free to message me if you need any help with where to go etc etc xxx

Em.ma
06-01-13, 15:43
Thanks. We can't decide whether to see the lion king or Chicago their.
We want to do the Statue of Liberty Empire State Central Park etc etc.
We are staying two blocks from grand central station so not far from Times Square.
I want to see Madison square gardens.
Also want to go to the American natural history museum and obviously the big shops :)
We are flying into JFK but home from Newark.
I'm counting down the days like a child does at Xmas haha...

vindrea
06-01-13, 15:46
lol
we did statue of liberty by going on "The Beast" which was AMAZING!
Empire state building we did too and get there early to avoid queues. We did a tour of famous movie spots which was fun and also a walking tour of 9/11 - i will never forget that xxx

Em.ma
06-01-13, 18:22
Think I worked out why that hip hurts and the other doesn't posture!! I sit with that leg over the other one with my legs tucked under each other. Really need to focus on posture on more it is terrible really.
Still getting back pains minor ones very minor.
Still midly worried its cancer but not to bad yet.
The hip and upper leg area is hurting a bit and getting pain their
Vindrea I'm looking into a tourist bus tour that the travel agents recommend x

Annie0904
06-01-13, 18:26
Stop focusing on all the pains, everyone gets aches and pains, it is just part of the stress and strains of life. Look on the internet about all the fun things you can do in NYC to keep your mind focused on something good. xx

Em.ma
06-01-13, 21:16
Thanks Annie.
I feel like w child at Xmas. 45 weeks 5 days and 16 hours haha.
Just can't help but feel the pain in hip area is cancer it's stupid really and I know it's proberly not but I have to go to NYC before I die its one of those things I've wanted to do forever

Annie0904
06-01-13, 21:21
I am sure you will get to NYC and lots of other places in the many years before you die :) xx