PDA

View Full Version : Could really use a friend

tkf
02-01-13, 00:02
Hi, I've been coping with depression and anxiety for the last 7 years, finally got my life back on track but in this past month my whole world has fallen apart. Struggling so hard to cope, the worst thing is the lonliness, just wish I had someone to talk to and thought here might be a good place to start.

Mark13
02-01-13, 00:05
Welcome to the forum tkf

You've certainly come to a busy and supportive place, with lots of people who will sympathise and understand.

circle
02-01-13, 00:05
Hi, I've been coping with depression and anxiety for the last 7 years, finally got my life back on track but in this past month my whole world has fallen apart. Struggling so hard to cope, the worst thing is the lonliness, just wish I had someone to talk to and thought here might be a good place to start.

Hey, I'm new on here too and here for a similar reason. I wish I had someone to speak to aswell.

You can speak to me if you have any worries about anything.

Happy new year.

nomorepanic
02-01-13, 00:12
Hi tkf

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

tkf
02-01-13, 00:18
Thank you guys :) I'm not very good at taking my own advice, but I'm a good listener if anyone wants to talk.

bertone902
02-01-13, 00:32
fancy a chat im in chatroom now :D

Rls1994
02-01-13, 01:18
Hi tkf and circle, welcome to NMP! :happy:

You can always drop a PM to me if you wish to discuss anything. I'm on the forum a lot so I will get back to you quick.

CameronG
02-01-13, 03:14
Hey and welcome to NMP! I'm too uP for chatting to keep you company, if you want to, you can reply here or PM me.

xdavex
02-01-13, 03:41
Hi there tkf, I'm new here too & I ,like others, can relate myself to the way you're feeling, so you're not on your own, feel free to PM me anytime.
Take care.

katyjohnstone
02-01-13, 08:13
hi tkf i know what you are going though so am i its not nice but i do get some good days and so will you if you need to talk please pm me i have two really good people that i talk to so i know that it is important to talk best form of treatment talk talk talk take care happy 2013

ricardo
02-01-13, 08:17
Thank you guys :) I'm not very good at taking my own advice, but I'm a good listener if anyone wants to talk.

You are not alone in that respect and you will find many people on here you can identify with. Good Luck.