PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself...

Bozzi
02-01-13, 09:05
From the age of 13 onwards I've always been an introverted individual who developed social anxiety, OCD, general anxiety, health anxiety and more whilst in my high school years and onto my college years. I made it through school and into college where I dropped out due to overwhelming mental health problems.

I'm now 20 years old, unemployed and suffering from severe health anxiety. This mental condition have took over my life, turned it upside down and I'm struggling to cope. I hope to connect, relate, and help people who are going through the same health issues to try and shed some light into this dark, mind overriding world of anxiety.

Annie0904
02-01-13, 09:07
Hi :welcome: I am sure you will find lots of help and support here.

nomorepanic
02-01-13, 09:16
Hi Bozzi

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Bozzi
02-01-13, 09:30
Hi annie, yeah I feel positive that there are so many people out there who are going through such similar experiences offering help to one and other. I like how this forum gives the opportunity to open up and connect with so many people, congrats to the founder and admins.

Happy new years :)

xdavex
02-01-13, 10:25
Hi, I'm new myself here too, I too have social anxiety , possibly aspergers so I'm awaiting diagnosis.
Anyway, a warm welcome :welcome:
Dave.

Arnie365
02-01-13, 10:29
Hi there Bozzi and welcome to NMP.

Hope you get as much out of this site as I do!

Mark13
02-01-13, 12:33
Hi Bozzi

Welcome to the forum, you've found a good place to be.