PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Bad! Scared & Pannicky

jackie13
02-01-13, 10:28
Hi there

Been feeling flat last few days but woke up this morning in panic have tried to work through it but it's coming in waves and making me feel anxious:(

I am doing housework etc to try and take my mind off it, feel it may have been a bit too much bubbly over last couple of days.

I have been on Cit for a long time now only 20mg, but took one as normal this morning and it seems to have made me feel worse!

Please reply

Jackie x

Arnie365
02-01-13, 10:36
Hi Jackie

I woke up exactly the same yesterday morning which I cant explain and can only put down to my meds (fluoxetine) and a hectic festive period. It did pass as the day went on. I know its so so hard but I just tried to get on with the day as best i could and accepted it as a bad day.

Dont dwell on it though. i woke up today and feel really good so we all get good and bad days.

jackie13
02-01-13, 11:38
Thanks for your reply hun:)

Yeah it's awful, keep telling myself I will be ok, just hate this spaced out feeling, I am trying to get on with my day, but stomach in knots and can't eat:(

Xx

Annie0904
02-01-13, 11:42
Try to eat little bits more often. My appetite goes when I am really anxious but then not eating makes the anxiety worse! I just eat healthy snacks through the day as I can't eat a full meal.

jackie13
02-01-13, 12:04
Thanks hun, gonna try and have a banana washed down with tea:)

I love my routine and with Xmas/New Year have been totally out of that routine. Coupled with the fact that my mum is in hospital and my friend tried to commit suicide yesterday don't feel good at all, oh and got Dentist at 4.30 I have an abscess!

Xx

Arnie365
02-01-13, 12:14
i was just going to suggest a banana if you liked them!

I find I can always eat a banana if nothing else and the pottasium is supposed to be good for digestion and seratonin levels as well. And they are healthy....super food!

nathanzuckbran
02-01-13, 14:40
Find a friend (online/offline) to talk to forget about your panic.I tried and it worked for me

jackie13
02-01-13, 20:34
Thanks for your replies:)

I managed to get through the day and visit to dentist, was doing ok, but just had another massive attack:( I have a lot of people in my life right now that have some serious mental health problems, my husband who is very supportive thinks I am worrying about them, I don't feel like I am, Hubby reckons I am worrying sub conciously could this be true?

Getting all the old feelings and thoughts, can't cope, will I get better, gonna lose control etc.

Please reply xx

Annie0904
02-01-13, 20:43
You will get better, it takes time, first you have to accept the anxiety and then it is easier to deal with it, you will get there :hugs::hugs:

Arnie365
03-01-13, 04:04
Yep upto 99% of your thoughts come from you subconscious! So much is going on in there we don't know about until it comes to the surface.

Through therapy I'm recognising now that I've been carrying loads of baggage for years and had no idea at all how anxious and stressed I was. I never thought I had any issues until I triggered it all 7 months ago!

jackie13
03-01-13, 07:54
I am scared:(

Woke up extreme anxiety, trying to get on top of it, don't know what to do