PDA

View Full Version : Glad its Monday !

honeybee3939
28-08-06, 14:12
Im sure there is someout there testing me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so glad its Monday and the start of a new week, i have had one of those weeks where nothing seems to have gone right, its been constant worry. My anxiety as been sky high.
My 17 year old daughter as been at a music festival since thursday, tried ringing her lots of times but her battery was flat on her phone, so i been worried about her. Then to top it all off, last night i watched the music festival on TV and saw 1000s of people crammed at the front of the stage, the security where lifting people over the barriers because they where getting crushed, i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw my daughter on the screen been carried over the barriers looking in pain!
I had to switch the television over it was unbearable to watch.
I havent slept all night worrying, i finally got a call from her friend to say she was ok, she was taken in a ambulance and given medication for the pain in her back.
She as finally arrived home battered and bruised, gosh i hope she dosnt want to go next year ! I dont think i could cope with the worry !!

Im hoping i can relax now.

kids !!!!!!!!!

Love

Andrea
xxxx

Piglet
28-08-06, 14:36
Oh wow Andrea that must have been really stressful!!!!!!

My 17yr old went on holiday to Spain a few weeks ago and I thought she was going to get stuck there because of the problems with the airports that week and I found that stressful enough!

At least when they were babies you knew where you put them and they stayed there (well at least for a little while anyway) now they are off all over the place but they are still babies to us - tall babies!!

Hope you feel better now she's home :)

Love Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Southern_Belle
28-08-06, 16:38
Hi Andrea,

I can't imagine having to go through that. Of the thousands of people you saw your daughter on the t.v., amazing! I would have been scared out of my witts. I think any parent, anxiety or not, would have freaked out over that. I don't have any girls but boys are no better. My 21 comes and goes at all hours of the night, worries me to death. Over in the USA they don't mature as fast as over there, but you still worry just the same.

I am glad she is okay and hope you are both getting some needed rest.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"