PDA

View Full Version : Sharp Pain

turnthelighton
02-01-13, 14:20
Back from the Docs again! I have been getting a sharp pain to the right of my belly button, not there all the time, comes and goes. Doc said I have pulled a muscle or ligament in my stomach and not to worry it will heal with time. Cant understand why sometimes it hurts and when I am walking around etc I dont notice it. It is like a stabbing pain, not enough to bend me over but enough to let me know it is there. Its been over two weeks now :-(

Wish I could believe my doctor and move on.

jayjoe18
02-01-13, 15:22
I've been getting the same sort of thing to the right of my belly button for months now although the pain isn't sharp as such it feels like something is pushing out and feels like painful presssure from the inside, it's wierd to explain but very worrying. I'm going to the doctors hopefully this week too, I can't understand why I feel it sometimes and not others, I can sometimes go a few days without feeling it and then it will just come out of nowhere but only lasts about 10 - 30mins and it's gone again. It's strange symptoms and feelings like this that fuels anxiety :(

turnthelighton
07-01-13, 17:10
It sure does. I just want it to go, it has been bad today but sure that is because I am back at work. Dont want to go the doctor again, they must think I am right pain.

vindrea
07-01-13, 17:47
i had that when I had Gastritis xx