PDA

View Full Version : Dry mouth - restless tongue

iamstrong
02-01-13, 15:07
Hi all - again ;)

Just wondering if anyone gets a dry mouth and sort of a restless tongue? I feel there are air bubbles under the tongue and it just feels weird.
Just worrying it is some neuro disorder!

Anyone get anything similar with your mouths?

Also, I feel as if it is awkward talking sometimes when my mouth is like this.

rs4001
06-01-13, 20:30
Yes I have similar issues. Sometime this happens when I am at high stress or duirng a panic attack. I had my first panic attack in years in Nov of 2012. Since November I have been at a high stress level and have this on and off issue with dry mouth and sort of restless tongue. In the past I have also had this while at high stress.

If this is particularly bad, then afterwards I have cracks or small raised bumps on my tonque. My tongue is a little discomfortable, irritated, for a few days. If you are worried talk to your doctor (the creed of this forum).

I don't see any web sites that link this to a neuro dissorder. Some suggestions of causes are allergies, a vitamin deficiencies, stress, and acid reflux. But it can an issue that is likely difficult to pin down.

Realize that it can be and is likely part of a reaction to stress.

If there a long term issue with acid reflux (GRED). Then there are various tests and treatments for that.

Liya
07-11-15, 12:52
Hye, i googled restless tongue and saw this post. I have the EXACT same symptoms as yours. Did you meet any dictor? If yes, care teling me how was it? Thanks

dizzy daisy
07-11-15, 15:30
I've had it for weeks. It's stressing me out more!! It's sometimes made me gag and I was actually sick once from gagging and because my stomach is so much in knots. Xxx