PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

DylanR
02-01-13, 18:11
I haven't posted here for a couple of months and it's because things have been going well. Alot of the symptoms went away and the some of them stayed but i wasn't really fussed. The past few days i have felt a slight headache but after going out running today it is 10X worse. Being alright anxiety wise i thought i would be able to search the web and not be effected but when i read that What i was experiencing was typical of a BT i freaked out and feel back to square one. I have all the old demons back now :(

panic12
02-01-13, 19:03
Have you tried aspirin or any type of medication for headaches? is it still as bad now?

Annie0904
02-01-13, 19:06
Like panic12 said, take some pain killers and try to relax with your eyes closed for a while. I have one of those wheat bags that you can heat up in the microwave and putting one of those on my head helps to clear a bad headache. I have one quite bad today also.

DylanR
02-01-13, 21:17
I took painikillers , helped for a bit but it hurts when i strain and i've been told that is a sure fire sign of a BT

Annie0904
02-01-13, 21:23
It is also a sign of tension headache. If it was BT you would have other symptoms. Try to relax and get some sleep and see how it is tomorrow. Don't jump to the worst scenario when it is probably just tension. I have had a bad headache all day, I think a mixture of tension and sinus.

panic12
02-01-13, 21:36
This is true sinus's cause me headaches alot, sinus headaches hurt when you shake your head, sinus headaches are very common.

DylanR
02-01-13, 21:37
I can't find anywhere that says tensions does this :S I have no aura or nausea so not Migraine . I have no runny nose so not Sinus. No tight band or anything so it can only be BT :|

---------- Post added at 21:37 ---------- Previous post was at 21:36 ----------

I read somewhere that you will 99% never get a sinus as they are so rare

Annie0904
02-01-13, 21:40
I don't have a runny nose either, you don't usually get a runny nose with sinus congestion. It really hurts though.

---------- Post added at 21:39 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

Sinus problems are very common.

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:39 ----------

If it hasn't gone tomorrow go to see your doctor so that he can check you and reassure you.

panic12
02-01-13, 21:41
Sinus headaches are caused by swelling and pressure in your nasal passage, they get worse with exercise and hurt when you shake your head. You will very rarely get a runny nose with one and can be caused by all sorts of things such as allergies. Also migraines don't always have an aura, my mum gets bad migraines and never has them, if your worried see the doctor don't just sit there stewing and fuelling it.

DylanR
04-01-13, 13:11
The pain has died down a bit but i still get a slight twinge when i strain or tense

iamstrong
04-01-13, 19:24
I have had a couple of migraines that have no aura etc. Only a real bad pain in the head which gets worse with movement. It is probably that.

What do you mean when you strain though? Straining your muscles, your eyes?

DylanR
04-01-13, 22:55
Straining muscles