PDA

View Full Version : Are these syptoms of health anxitey

lukepats27
02-01-13, 22:40
hi basically i have Health anxitey and latley for the past 4 weeks my feet have been extremley cold i went to the doctors who told me it was anxitiy but im not sure also get alot of pains in my legs after walking? can any1 help

Mark13
02-01-13, 23:43
Any thing's possible with anxiety. It can produce a whole range of weird and wonderful symptoms. Not heard of those though' but I'm sure your GP knows what he's doing.

I presume he's checked you for circulation problems?

lukepats27
02-01-13, 23:47
he checked my puleses in my feet which were fine he said its all down to anxictey i have done the little self circulation test where u press your big toe and see how long it takes for the blood to come back which was fine.. so i guess the doctor must be write i hate this illness with a passion...

Jojo1603
03-01-13, 00:01
You get cold hands and feet when anxiety is high - I believe it's where blood is diverted to other parts of your body (organs I think) to protect them and prepare for fight or flight

Nico
03-01-13, 00:42
I have cold feet the whole time and cold hands, this symptom appeared after my first panic attack and so I presumed it was anxiety. I also went to se my doc about it and he also checked my pulses and said I was fine. I have read that anxiety can cause all sorts of weird circulation issues due to blood vessel constriction which occurs when anxious