PDA

View Full Version : Blog

mico
28-08-06, 16:31
Hullo there...

Social anxiety sucks, huh? Sollution's here:

http://dayitriedtolive.blogspot.com/

Shameless, I know. Seriously though, it's a positive venture, not a moan, so it's worth your time checking it out. Over the next however many months I'm gonna be doing a lot of work on my own social problems, finding out what works and blogging it.

Message forums never done much for me other than offer me the knowledge, this is intended to put that into action.

Enjoy.

'Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding Danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.'

vernon
28-08-06, 17:27
Hi Mico, how are you? long long time no see. taske care m8 Vernon

mico
28-08-06, 17:36
Hi vern, I'm doing ok. Long time, yes, seen you in chat last night but I was distracted by other stuff and by the time I was about to say hello you'd vanished....

No doubt catch you around.

'Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding Danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.'

Wannabeloved85
28-08-06, 18:04
hi mico,
I love that quote on the top of your blog. i used to blog myself, not done so for a while, i have nothing to chat about!!! plus the fact that i lost the address to my blog page and my password hasnt really helped much! i might give it ago again one day, might give me something else to do and think about other than agoraphobia. i think im actually obsessed with it! its all i know! good luck with your journey! and dont forget to enjoy it! somewhere inbetween goals is a thing called life, we need to live it! hmmm i forgot who it was who said that! some poet or sommat i think!
Becci x

mico
29-08-06, 16:57
Thanks, Becci

Blog's been updated....yay....woooo

Join my cult!

Join me.

Join me.

[^]

Wannabeloved85
29-08-06, 18:04
mico, i am so glad you decided to blog, you have a gift! you write like its easy! im going to be looking into your blog regularly, so dont lose the address or password!!!
Becci x

mico
29-08-06, 23:03
Thanks Becci [:I]

mico
02-09-06, 17:00
Updated again.....had a break for a few days so i don't want anyone thinking i was abandoning it.

Join me..

trac67
02-09-06, 19:24
enjoying reading your blog, keep it up hun

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

mico
03-09-06, 19:44
Thanks Trac

Lots more stuff there today.

Join me

Join me

Join me

Trev
03-09-06, 21:28
Blimey Mico, your keyboard must be about to catch light any moment with all of this activity!!

It's all good stuff.

Cheers,
Trev :D

jill
03-09-06, 22:47
Hi Mico.

I have never herd of a blog before but I have now LOL

Its great and I will keep popping in to read more, you have talent Mico, look forward to reading more.[^]:D:D

Thank you

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mico
05-09-06, 17:35
Thanks people and people-ettes.....yeah, people are blokes by default, and if they're not, they're just a sub-category of people, called women....

[^]

Update added today...

The Self-Conscious Mind (http://dayitriedtolive.blogspot.com/)

nicjay
05-09-06, 18:56
Hi Mico

You're very clever Mico, you knew by being cheeky about women you would get a reaction from someone well guess what its from me! I love reading your blog as i too have social anxieties along with the panic disorder and can relate to a lot of what you say. As long as you keep adding to the blog i will keep reading it so keep up the good work. Although lay off the cheek towards the women unless you dare to say it to our faces-hehe!:D

I have joined you Mico and i'm sure others have also.

Nicola
xxx

Meg
05-09-06, 20:37
Mico,

I was delighted to catch up with this thread and subsequent blog.

Finally you got round to it . I am so pleased !!

Good on you ...

Love
Meg

in need of a friend
07-09-06, 00:55
just took a quick look at your blog and I think its brilliant. Well done!

mico
07-09-06, 20:50
Thanks people.

Nic, your comments don't affect me. I don't take them seriously, 'cos you're a woman, and women never have anything useful to say. Fact. [^]

Meg, nice to see you around, long time no see.

Now, why is my readership dwindling? I ain't Oscar Wilde, but I'm confident there are more than 38 people around the world that will be interested in reading my blog. Social anxiety affects around 5% of the population, that's a good few 100million people. There's no doubt a blog next door talking continuously about the finer parts of armpit hair with a readership exceeding 3 million...

Anyways, come in, there's tea and biscuits. Granted, you'll have to make it yourself...with your own tea, but hey, it'll be fun.

Updated:

Control (http://dayitriedtolive.blogspot.com/)

Trev
07-09-06, 22:53
.........and bake your own biscuits.

mico
21-09-06, 20:44
Updated

http://dayitriedtolive.blogspot.com/

jill
22-09-06, 07:59
Hi Mico :D

Thanks for letting us know about the update, will go take a look :D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

mackncody
28-09-06, 06:15
Alrighty well I occasionally swing by to see your blog thing, I've never been one to read other people's diaries.. but its neat and I'll keep glancing over it whenever I remember.:D

Seriously though, its really interesting. But is the "how to be a cool guy" or "become cool" or whatever the heck its called yours? 'Cause THATS hilarious! I almost died reading it.

Sorry if its not, you are talented. Keep on keeping on!

If nothing else...I will survive.

To: SSJHSMH-U are light and my heart and strength. I will protect you in this life or the next always.

mico
02-10-06, 21:05
Thanks macncody

Just added another entry there on panic attacks...probably nothing you haven't already read here though.

The how to be a cool guy isn't mine, ha, the author sent me the link. Glad you had fun reading it.. :D