PDA

View Full Version : I've finally registerd :)

illgetthere
03-01-13, 00:41
Hi all my names vicky I'm 30 I have 4 children 1 bring a baby of 4 months I'm your average girl take a step back and let things go over my head bit of a worry wart at times like most I guess until last year that was(2011) time as flown it was a year ago November I was watching a film with my partner when I had a massive panic attack to whst I was told didn't believe no1 at all out of no where I could not believe that's what happend I then went from being mr yo a different person obsessed with my health I was convinced that I was seriously ill I then found out I was pregnant biggest shock ever I decided to have my baby even thou I was a state and just about functioning my pregnancy was great I felt good no anxiety till I gave birth and came home then it all started again obsessed with myself and whst I have wrong I had such a bad head I convinced myself I had a brain tumour I couldn't even get my head off the pillow the pain was immense my face was numb my ArM snd leg was to infact I've had severe anciety symptoms I've struggled and that's what as led me here yet again I'm on another scare as always and my conclusion is why why did I have to be the 1 to deal with this it's cruel I love life and that's my problem I want a guarantee ill watch my children grow up and see them enjoy life and have a family of there own but there is no guarantee is there snd till I come to terms with that how can I possibly get over health anxiety snd get back to my life I once had sorry for the long post
Much love vicky xxx

nomorepanic
03-01-13, 00:51
Hi illgetthere

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Baggs
03-01-13, 09:06
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

sunshine1
03-01-13, 09:09
Hi Vicky, welcome to NMP! Sorry you have had such a hard time.I only have 3 kids, but i reckon some of my anxiety, which really started after the last baby, is due to the responsibilty I feel to look after them all. i can understand how you feel with the checking how I feel and then feeling guilty about thinking about myself etc. I would suggest that you discuss how you feel with your GP (or health visitor - mine was brilliant after the last baby). Try and get plenty sleep (easier said than done with new baby!) lack of sleep has a really bad effect on me. I think your hormones will still be a bit all over the place too.

Let us know how you get on. xxxx