PDA

View Full Version : HEART WARMING QUOTES

pips
13-06-04, 18:27
HI ALL,

Thought I would share a few quotes with you thatI have heard which can cheer me up:) if I am having a particularly low day:(

"Home Has No Magical Powers To Keep You Safe - Your Safe Place Lies Within Yourself":)

You Have A Coin Which Spells The Word FEAR - On One Side Of The Coin It Reads "False Evidence Appearing Real" (This relates to a panic attack!) On The Other Side It Reads "Face Everthing And Recover!" [^]

"Turn Your Face To The Sun And The Shadows Will Fall Behind You"[8D]

"Illness Is Not Something A Person Has It's Another Way Of Being" [8)]

"Think Of Your Adrenal Glands As Two Lemons! Every Time You Frighten Yourself With Anxious Thoughts Your Body Is Pouring Out The Adrenalin Which Causes The Symptons. Stop And Remind Yourself To Stop Squeezing Those Lemons"! :D

"Fearful Thoughts Bring On Fearful Feelings" [xx(]

"Don't Be A Victim Of Your Own Behaviour" [}:)]

"Recovery Doesn't Always Mean Being Completely Free Of Anxiety: The Aim Is To Get It Down To A More Normal Level"

Now I just have to practice in believing them! LOL

If anyone has any other sayings quotes etc... to add please feel free!

Take Care All

Love PIP'S [:X] XX

nomorepanic
13-06-04, 18:54
Lovely Pips

I see you have been playing with the font sizes and colours lol.

Nicola

sal
13-06-04, 19:22
Hi Pips

Good qoutes hon!!! Sorry to hear you have an low day, if you want to talk you know where i am. Take care.

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

pips
13-06-04, 21:06
Thanks Sal & Nic,

Yes Nic I have been experimenting! Kept me busy for hours LOL!

Take Care

Love Pip's XX

grace
13-06-04, 22:20
hi pips,
like the quotes, especially 'turn your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you' just printed them out...

xxx grace

pips
13-06-04, 22:59
Thanks Grace,

I keep practising them! Hope you are well
Love Pip's XX

Rennie1989
14-06-04, 20:29
TURN THAT FROWN UP SIDE DOWN

Scooter Girl

Scooter Girl

grace
15-06-04, 00:04
i know this isnt really a quote but i really love the chorus off eminem's song sing for the moment (yes it is a bit sad that i like eminem at 38yrs old)

sing with us
sing for the years
sing it for the laughter
sing it for the tears
sing with us
if just for today
maybe tomorrow
the good lord will take you away

it always uplifts me and makes me think yeh lets do it, lets just get in that car and drive....
i know the last line could be a bit dubius but for me it means the anxious part of me, or that you just dont know whats coming tomorrow so try to live each day like its your last.
this song always has me dancing round the house singing at the top of my voice like a mad woman, and my kids shaking their heads in despair :)

xxx grace

pips
15-06-04, 00:42
Nice one Grace! LOL
Love Pip's XX

Meg
15-06-04, 13:08
Good for you Grace . If it means something to you- go for it

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone