PDA

View Full Version : Internal vibrating

Nriley
03-01-13, 04:14
I have been dealing with anxiety for several years now! I am severely terrified of taking any type of anxiety meds for it! I manage to convince myself that it is just anxiety and it'll be ok but for the past 2 days I've began having internal quivers/buzzing/vibrations! Totally ruining me!!! I know that it is PROBABLY anxiety related but I'm so sick of this nonsense! The vibrating is almost constant and keeping me from sleeping! Is there anything I can do for this?
Has anyone "cured" themselves of this life ruining anxiety without the medicine?

Baggs
03-01-13, 08:43
Welcome to the site. Meds are the only thing that's helped me (Duloxetine) I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Pann
03-01-13, 15:45
Hi Nriley.

Can relate totally with the internal shakes I had it for a long time.

Have to agree with Baggs and say meds is your best option. I have propranolol 40mg twice a day and its stopped the shakes and racing heart, still have a few other symptoms but at least life is a little easier without constantly feeling like there is an earthquake going on inside.

sparkle_1979
03-01-13, 21:04
Also relate I've had it for Years

Nriley
04-01-13, 01:17
Most of the anxiety symptoms I can handle, but this vibration thing is very annoying!