PDA

View Full Version : work????

oh no_1
03-01-13, 09:48
been off work month and half now. new term starts monday...
got doc ringing me 2day... but not any of two doctors i been seeing regarding this episode if thats what to call them.

was told on here other day the longer i leave it the harder it will be.... which in my case guna have more n more to do the longer i leave it i guess..... already dreading how much i got to do.

deep down if im honest..... gosh cant believe im saying this.... well im a mess.... im a total and utter wreck.

---------- Post added at 09:48 ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 ----------

but im going to be until i face it arent i?
dont want to happen what did last time when i was off?
after that was so so so scared ot ever be off again but here i am, cnt help been off.... im scared for my future.

R.Barratt
05-01-13, 23:06
Hello. :)
I'm really sorry you're struggling so much. You sound exhausted but that you know what you have to do for it to get better. So you need to find motivation. Its important to not bottling everything up I.e. give yourself 10 minutes a day where you can let ever overwhelm you and cry and that's ok. Then all you need to do is take it step by step hour by hour. I have faith in you. And if you need to message me you can x

Annie0904
05-01-13, 23:16
Have you decided to go back to work on Monday or will you take more time off? Don't rush back if you are not ready. maybe you could go back on a phased return?