PDA

View Full Version : worst day :( :( jus want to cry

oh no_1
03-01-13, 13:36
still in my room, still in pjs,
still waiting got doctor to ring back....

front garden getting started on today for drive and my hamsters r buried there...

..... new term starts in 4 sleeps.... been off month n half already

feeling very very vunerable

not good thoughts at all... thats all i can put about that.

---------- Post added at 13:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:17 ----------

and now dont know what happening about this car crash and may have to go to court over it and ppl doing drive hit a gas pipe and so got to have someone come out and oh gosh im a wreck...
......... having horrible horrible thoughts.

yvonne_uk_98
03-01-13, 13:58
so sorry your going through rough time :hugs:, hope you feel better soon.

thinking of you.

oh no_1
03-01-13, 16:19
cnt get in docs till wed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after waiting in all day for phone call been told i have to see my doctor in person to get bk to work thing.

Serenitie
03-01-13, 21:39
I hope that you are relaxing in your bath now with your candles feeling calmer, Gem :) Every problem has a solution. Take one step at a time and you'll get there :hugs:

almamatters
03-01-13, 21:42
Hope you are feeling better soon. xxxxx
Things will get better :hugs:

oh no_1
03-01-13, 22:04
had a bath, watched waterloo road as i love that programme but then got upset as it about schools (made me think of work)

Tessie28
04-01-13, 21:02
Hi oh no,
do I take it you are a teacher? I've just left full time teaching due to this anxiety depression. Hoping to do some supply just to earn a bit and keep my hand in. I loved my job, just didn't like the stress that came with it. Drop me a message if you want - two heads are better than one.
If not, try to take a deep breath. You don't sound ready to go back yet. Me, I'm useless just now and decided on a glass of wine with dinner - :doh: Just keep having to believe that with time, effort and the help of the people on this amazing site we will get better. x:hugs: