PDA

View Full Version : hug plzzzzzzz.... need real ones but virtual ones will be fine.

oh no_1
03-01-13, 13:21
I normally only like to give out hugs on here...

but really really need hug well hugs....

i never ever used to be hug person but they really are the best, since first meet on here i found i do like hugs and they really do help.

sorry to ask for a hug.

kittikat
03-01-13, 13:34
Aww, big hugs to you oh no :hugs:

I know you are worried about work & being off sick. I gets to you doesn't it? I work in FE and I have been off sick for nearly 6 months now. Don't feel guilty (yes, we are so good at that!) don't go back unless you are ready...I did and had a major relapse. Take your time...you will know when you are ready :winks:

:bighug1: :flowers: :bighug1: Kitti xx

oh no_1
03-01-13, 13:38
FE? as in further education.... 6 months gosh.... wot happens though as aint u got to have meetings regarding if youll be able to do your job?? as in our sickness thing they can try n get u struck off but thats not the right words etc.

yvonne_uk_98
03-01-13, 14:06
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/nellielpn_2009/hugs/big_hugs_bear.gif

oh no_1
03-01-13, 14:09
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/nellielpn_2009/hugs/big_hugs_bear.gif

awwwww wow that is fab, love me to you..... that is so so so fab, thanks

Serenitie
03-01-13, 18:10
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope you feel better soon, Gem. Take things nice and easy when you feel this way. Baby steps, remember :) xxx

almamatters
03-01-13, 18:12
Sending you lots of hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxx

bertone902
03-01-13, 18:13
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :) x

kittikat
03-01-13, 18:24
FE? as in further education.... 6 months gosh.... wot happens though as aint u got to have meetings regarding if youll be able to do your job?? as in our sickness thing they can try n get u struck off but thats not the right words etc.

Yup!! Going through the process now, up to stage 2 Formal Hearing and have appealed. I have been treated unfairly by my employers (Equality Act, discrimination etc.) seeking advice as to how to proceed forward. Not a good place to be really after a 19 year career.... :mad:

:hugs: :hugs: :flowers: xx

Katie22
03-01-13, 18:25
Some from me also:hugs::hugs:xx

almamatters
03-01-13, 18:34
I have been off work for 4 months now, I agree with kittikat you can only go back when you truly feel ready and able to work. I went back 2 months ago and only lasted a few hours. It was too soon. :hugs:

panickyme
03-01-13, 19:13
Hope you feel better soon! Sending hugs. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Magic
03-01-13, 21:19
More hugs from me:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xx

oh no_1
03-01-13, 22:07
Yup!! Going through the process now, up to stage 2 Formal Hearing and have appealed. I have been treated unfairly by my employers (Equality Act, discrimination etc.) seeking advice as to how to proceed forward. Not a good place to be really after a 19 year career.... :mad:

:hugs: :hugs: :flowers: xx

what is stage one? stage 2 etc?
oh gosh r u okay? so u still off or r u back whilst this is going on?
u been in ya job 19yrs?
oh gosh
what happens? wot they trying to do?

kittikat
04-01-13, 00:19
what is stage one? stage 2 etc?
oh gosh r u okay? so u still off or r u back whilst this is going on?
u been in ya job 19yrs?
oh gosh
what happens? wot they trying to do?

I have replied to your PM...I am ok thank you, just have a massive file of evidence, doctor will not let me go back yet so I am still off, just gone on half pay too which is going to be tough, lots to sort out.

I just think they want me out tbh....it is no joy for me sitting at home all day ruminating but they have made things very difficult for me in more ways than one. I will get through it one way or another, I am sure :winks: Thanks oh no :hugs: x

oh no_1
04-01-13, 19:35
omg back to work monday... 3 so called sleeps... oh my gosh oh my gosh.

BobbyDog
05-01-13, 07:08
Big big hugs from me as always.:bighug1:

oh no_1
05-01-13, 14:23
:weep::weep::weep: