PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty breathing

Nico
03-01-13, 19:50
Most of the time my breathing feels forced although I can exercise just as much as I used to. But Today I was in a restaurant when I felt I could not breath, no matter how slowly I tried, and my heart was thumping at about 110bpm and I could feel cold flashes throughout my body and started to sweat a bit, yet my muscles felt like I was ready to punch something, that feeling you get before a sports match. Finally I got this pain in my throat like there was something stuck there. About half an hour after I was out of the restaurant and walking to the shops on my own I felt better again. This terrified me, should I be worried???

---------- Post added at 19:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:33 ----------

Am I the only one ?

panickyme
03-01-13, 20:00
I know it is a scarey feeling, and it is also a classic anxiety symptom.( read the articles to the left on symptoms, it explains why we get like that) The more we concentrate on it the worse it gets. I always go to the Doctor when I am worried about something, so I know everything is alright, maybe make an appointment and just get checked so you feel better. I totally understand though, the feeling is not nice. Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Nico
03-01-13, 20:05